Too Much Black? What Do you guys think?

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painting your heat exchanger will increase your iat's no joke. it'd be cool if you painted a stencil logo on it or something. I believe there is such thing as too much black and well you're maxed out in my opinion. I love your car though.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant see photobucket at work......but i do love a completely blacked out car....so no...whatever it is....its not too much...

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope...

paint your a & b pillars black.

very jealous of the headlight covers... is the pic w/ your lights on have the covers on..?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope...

paint your a & b pillars black.

very jealous of the headlight covers... is the pic w/ your lights on have the covers on..?

yes and my normal headlights are already painted all black. so i say they work pretty good at night i drove it to work today and will be driving it later tonight. i'll try to post up some video's. i'll prob. sell them down the road? idk. there pretty sweet. i didn't use the tabs ether. so it's still brand new and has everything you need to put them on if they were brand new.

what it looks like w/o the covers...
0f10ba68.jpg

8f455400.jpg

pictures will be up later of what the covers look like on during the day. i just took some pic's before work but i am at work now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso