We need a members map

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i agree, although it would be nice to not have to do a member by member search for that info

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree, although it would be nice to not have to do a member by member search for that info

yes, but look at how CobaltCpe's "need a hand" post worked, I saw the request and offered my services...

a alternative is to make one official thread something along the line of "Help needed" and you just post your request there and no chatter, just request's and then pm's answering them

Example

need help installing shocks
pm me

Last edited:

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im trying to remember a map system we used along time ago.. It was free, you could leave comments etc....

For the life of me i can't remember what the site was called.....

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

FOUND IT::

www.frappr.com

Hemken666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I meant.

Me 2 that's exactly what I meant, ppl would be given the option of putting their city but could simply put their state/province and it would still help ppl nearby find u and arrange meets and part swapping ect ect ect

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

i like the idea too
anyone have an example of on on a forum? that way maybe shaggy and I can source the coding for it.....

U will have to apply for membership to access it but www.elantraclub.com is where I found this map idea and only recently thought about trying to get one setup here, the guy who runs the site is a really good guy and would probably be more than happy to help ya out

pitsnipe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant we do something with Google maps? i see other sites using Google maps like weather.com and stuff, it just seems easier or am i just that dumb with computers i like the idea by the way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie