Whats up guys - 09 white ss/tc

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can we all please just get back on topic?

Any one that keeps on "bashing" about any one from this post on, will be taken care of immediately.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know some people who find the lowest reading dyno or switch up stuff just to make it look like there numbers are low. i am sorta one of those people... lol. i really have 340-370whp depending on the dyno but go around telling people i am on the stock exhaust (which i am) and that my car is slow. it's more fun. then the people who actually know the car just do the talking for you.

mkulrey13

Reaction score
I have corrected numbers. My numbers are actually pretty good for really not having any performance mods. Muffler delete does nothing. Piping does nothing noticable really. I'm happy with it. Glad to see all the oldys from .net on here. Not the same without the orginals.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well a little birdie told me to come to this site so i figure why not. I know there are some banished members from other forums on here as well :rofl: Which i hope they do not cause trouble as i am not here to do that. I am looking to become a supporting vendor here for HIDs, Custom Headlights, LEDs, and retrofits as well.

Heres my current car...2009 Cobalt SS Coupe.

sl382878.jpg

Welcome. Beautiful car.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ you know what the old me would say.... well i made over 300whp with $907 dollars into the car!!!

spray the car and make mooar powa!! lol j/k

i don't even care about argueing about fast anymore. i don't even gun my car anymore. i just drive it around and like the way it looks. also thinkin about selling it because i know this year i am going to rape it with miles and i feel bad that all of it's going to be highway and when i go to sell it it's going to have too many miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie