Whats up guys - 09 white ss/tc

Status
Not open for further replies.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you 1whitesstc... Dude just ignore him he has shit up his ass at all times ( almost killed his roomate because he cant get along with people) and has told me that most people just "dont get him" when in reality its his lack of ability to function around normal people...

ANYWAYS welcome to the forum, its a great place annnd the off topic thread is normally pretty active lol

PAGrunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the "little birdie" was someone from YC.com. Most of the banned YC members have been coming here. No need to hate on the guy in his intro post...Sheesh

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ you have a problem dude (1WhiteSSTC). mkulrey13 has been around for a while and done a bunch of stuff for cobalts. he came on the site being nice and honestly i've seen him on other forums and seen his posts. i think he really just wants to become a vendor and have a clean fresh start. leave him alone and let him come on here and if there are problems then fine you can rant and rave about him but he hasn't done anything wrong on here so leave him alone!

hey, i've done things that got people pissed off and my name CBodnar will never be un-banned from css.net but i am still on the site under a new name not pissing anyone off. Also, i came on every other site and have my CBodnar name and since i act normal no one really cares anymore about the past cause it was over 2years ago (most at least).

Just delete your whole post and leave him alone until he does something wrong then you can go act immature and flip out at him but until then don't judge him because of whatever his past was.

Thanks!

ps. don't go flipping at out me now because if you do it just shows your immature... honestly it really does

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure the "little birdie" was someone from YC.com. Most of the banned YC members have been coming here. No need to hate on the guy in his intro post...Sheesh

I dunno, it just seems "strange" that ppl got banned on "yc" and have not been banned here and then an admin from "yc" shows up here talking about a little birdy(negative statement imo) and talking about ppl banned from the site he moderates.......call me crazy but to me that's a little "strange"

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

^ you have a problem dude. mkulrey13 has been around for a while and done a bunch of stuff for cobalts. he came on the site being nice and honestly i've seen him on other forums and seen his posts. i think he really just wants to become a vendor and have a clean fresh start. leave him alone and let him come on here and if there are problems then fine you can rant and rave about him but he hasn't done anything wrong on here so leave him alone!

hey, i've done things that got people pissed off and my name CBodnar will never be un-banned from css.net but i am still on the site under a new name not pissing anyone off. Also, i came on every other site and have my CBodnar name and since i act normal no one really cares anymore about the past cause it was over 2years ago (most at least).

Just delete your whole post and leave him alone until he does something wrong then you can go act immature and flip out at him but until then don't judge he because of whatever his past was.

Thanks!

all i had to go by was info i had heard from ppl who came here from "yc" before him, you have given me other info which i take into account now, and added that your within the top 10-20 ppl(experts on cobalts/ion/G5 ect) on here that I respect the most, thus I will respect your opinion and make it my own until proven otherwise, is that fair man?

Last edited:

PAGrunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mkurley isn't a mod at YC (he wasn't like a week ago when I got banned anyway). Him and drift had problems and drift got banned for it. I had problems with a couple people on YC, they most likely reported me and I got banned. YC does not like ANY negativity, it's all about being nice over there.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
mkurley isn't a mod at YC (he wasn't like a week ago when I got banned anyway). Him and drift had problems and drift got banned for it. I had problems with a couple people on YC, they most likely reported me and I got banned. YC does not like ANY negativity, it's all about being nice over there.

ok kewl, thank you for clearing all this up, i know I can lash out alot more than i ever should and that I jump to conclusions more often than I should too, I apologize for my posts, they have been modified.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DUDE white SSTC would you PLEASE for the love of god stop editing your posts once you say something stupid.... just own up to it. Im so tired of you changing posts every time some1 calls you out on something you said... its childish

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

ok kewl, thank you for clearing all this up, i know I can lash out alot more than i ever should and that I jump to conclusions more often than I should too, I apologize for my posts, they have been modified.

But i do appreciate this post and respect you for making it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson