Which should I get for Christmas?

I should get ________ for Christmas!

• Projector headlights (dunno which gen., tho)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Stage 2 kit (remember, she's just a DD @ the end of the day)

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wantedSS/TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didn't anyone ever teach you about the tighter back door, geez i feel like a foreigner lol

I don't play in mud.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

About as good as your floppy, uncircumsized penis. Found any attractive transvestites to your liking lately?

Actually I have. I have it bound and tied to a chair in my basement. Thanks for asking ;)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I don't play in mud.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Actually I have. I have it bound and tied to a chair in my basement. Thanks for asking ;)

lol nothing wrong with getting it dirty once in awhile, soap and water will make it shine like new after and usually u can convince the girl to do that for you too

lovely09

Reaction score
Can i have both?Seriously,i think i will need the stage 2 kit for this season.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hubz wants me to make up my fuckin' mind about which one of these I want for the SS for Christmas. I told him I only wanted 4 things this year, but I only one thing for the SS... the rest is going into the Z28 and my bedroom, lol.

Vote it up, y'all!

I haven't had a lot of time to be on forums due to new job...so I have to ask...where r u pierced? :p I wants to know :)

Ps I voted stgII..

Power>looks IMO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie