why do the admins/mod's part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A. yes
B. thats why i asked
C. i have no idea what your trying to say ?

Well I closed this THREAD just in case if there was any confrontation, it wouldn't be in that thread too.

Just to be safe because I have no clue into why your "ION" thread was closed.

Still doesn't make sense? PM me I guess.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I closed this THREAD just in case if there was any confrontation, it wouldn't be in that thread too.

Just to be safe because I have no clue into why your "ION" thread was closed.

Still doesn't make sense? PM me I guess.

ok well the reason i posted a thread asking why it(the ion thread) had been closed is because i didnt know which mod closed the thread(obviously you dont either) and i figured it was the best way to receive an answer. I wasnt trying to start shit or cause an issue i just wanted an answer but instead i was greeted with hostility. now if joe(hi joe) was to post the same thread i did i would understand your concern but up to this point i have done nothing wrong or caused any type of confrontation with anyone.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok well the reason i posted a thread asking why it(the ion thread) had been closed is because i didnt know which mod closed the thread(obviously you dont either) and i figured it was the best way to receive an answer. I wasnt trying to start shit or cause an issue i just wanted an answer but instead i was greeted with hostility. now if joe(hi joe) was to post the same thread i did i would understand your concern but up to this point i have done nothing wrong or caused any type of confrontation with anyone.

I have no idea why you think you created anything "hostile". :rofl:

PM cobalt123. He may be the one.

Next time PM a mod or admin that's online if you want that kind of answer.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why you think you created anything "hostile". :rofl:

PM cobalt123. He may be the one.

Next time PM a mod or admin that's online if you want that kind of answer.

thats kinda why a posted a question thread in the questions section so i didnt have to go around pming every mod but w/e

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didnt do it :)Im so tired im not even sure I rmember my name........................****!

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thats kinda why a posted a question thread in the questions section so i didnt have to go around pming every mod but w/e

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm just doing my job. :hands:

Quoting Images - Please do not quote pictures unless it is necessary.
Locked or Deleted Posts - When a post is locked or deleted, it is for a reason. Do not make another post in continuation of the locked or deleted posts or your account is subject to being suspended. Do not make a new post demanding explanation of why a post was locked or deleted. If you would like explanation of a closed or deleted post, respectfully e-mail or PM the moderators.

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it so hard for a moderator to post why the thread is being closed if there is no outright reason?

I dont even know what ion thread it was, however its never good for the users of a forum to feel like they hae to walk on eggshells.

I'm sure moderators dont want to be perceived as those bad germans from the 40's now do they?

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it so hard for a moderator to post why the thread is being closed if there is no outright reason?

I dont even know what ion thread it was, however its never good for the users of a forum to feel like they hae to walk on eggshells.

I'm sure moderators dont want to be perceived as those bad germans from the 40's now do they?

i lold

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score

meh, you're right to a point.

But it's kind of hard to explain your self a thousand times to the "member" that still can't comprehend to stop what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup