widening throttle body

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i bet the lnf sensed more flow and it was making the same amount of torque sooner so it learned it down

No he was tuned.So no learn down mode.I still cant remember his name but like I said it was on,myserversucksbigdonkeydick.net

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:think: i wonder........ maybe i should get a ported tb then

i havent heard anything about the lnf not liking it, especially tuned for itvery odd

my friends 2.2 gained a few hp from it and the throttle response went up alot... but the lnf is very weird and does not like change

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats weird was he tuned for it? more flow usually means more power. could the fueling issue have something to do with it?
more flow, but he may have made it so big that it was too big, if your engine isnt sucking as much air as it is open for, then you wont get the air as fast
think of it as sucking through a straw, too small and not enough, too big and you cant get anything to suck through cause no suction....just right and you get lots of air at high speed...its all about the velocity of the air

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was a vendor that put a bigger TB on a LNF, they put in the LSJ one i believe....and it in deed lost power, and they were tuning for it

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ouch big fail boat then..... i dont get that though its being force air so bigger should be better

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these lnf's are so silly lol... i was just planning on doing it a little ( with a very abrassive brillo pad) to the point that it could open up from just being damaged

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was there when vince tried to tune for an ls4 tb on an lsj in an ariel atom....lost hp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson