280k mcd led headlights almost complete

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how's the lights coming? almost rdy for install? they look sick man can't wait to see em installed!!!

Yeah i think i have the wiring figured out and going to do the project this weekend. The lights have been sealed and been sitting all week. I have picked up the add-a-circuit, lighted switch, 3 amp fuses, 16 guage wiring. Fuses 21 and 22 are hot to when the car is turned on so i can use any of those too. I am going to use one of those with my 3 amp fuse and will be fine.

Here is a picture that i think will work.

addafusewiring.jpg

Last edited:

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got the switch wired up, the add-n-circuit installed and all the wired done. I used fuse 21 with my 3 amp fuse. I will have pics up tomorrow with them installed.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lights have been installed and work perfect with the 3 amp fuse on fuse number 21 above the sunroof fuse. I took pics yesterday but need to find the cable for my camera to upload them. The illuminated switch lights up too when the lights are on. You can see the leds from a distance back easily.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Lights have been installed and work perfect with the 3 amp fuse on fuse number 21 above the sunroof fuse. I took pics yesterday but need to find the cable for my camera to upload them. The illuminated switch lights up too when the lights are on. You can see the leds from a distance back easily.

sweet deal man :) can't wait to see the pics, how do u like the ss/tc struts so far? have u got the FE5 front swaybar yet? Upgraded rear swaybar?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais