Alberta Random Talk

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well oh well, Nathan is bi-polar we all agree!
moving on!

If defending myself is "trolling" then by all means I will keep "trolling" I have a right to correct wrong information.

I saw Jenny 2 weeks ago and she did not seem to resent me in anyway, appearance can be deceiving, oh well.

All my shit was fixed under warranty beyond the misfire that they could not find, so regardless what Steve or anyone else said, my shit was fixed under warranty, ALL OF IT.

You still have TSD Rally twisted, you have no idea what your talking about and I tried to explain it, if you can't understand it, too bad for you. And yes eventually I plan to Rally the Cobalt all out full roll cage, full rally equipment, ect. But a TSD Rally does not require a helmet or roll cage, we must obey the posted speed limits on the roads we travel and we are not doing ANYTHING that would damage the vehicle. If you are too ignorant to listen, too bad for you.

I am NOT a garage queen, I plan to push my car to it's limits, I plan to break shit and replace it with equal or better parts when I find those limits and break those parts. And I will do it with a smile on my face knowing I just found a limit and found a part and a way to break that limit and push the car harder and faster around the various tracks I will be racing on. I do not care to keep my car looking like a showroom vehicle, that is not me. I like to push limits, I like to break things, I like to fix broken things with better parts so I can push shit faster than before.......get used to it ppl.

All of this post was to correct wrong information that has been passed around, if that is trolling then by all means ban the shit outta me, i could care less if ppl wish to live in ignorance.....i prefer to keep the truth on top.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Steve, I don't care that you guys charge me for labor, you are doing a job and I will pay for you for it, simple as that, especially when I know you guys are giving me a fair deal and a better deal than booking it thru the shop. And I am just past 26,000km on my Cobalt after 10 months of owning it. I hope these past 2 posts have cleared up alot of mis-information that has been passed around. I do admit I take things personally, and I do admit sometimes I go too far, and I do admit I get angry alot. Any other questions? I'd like to keep the information out there truthful, feel free to try and communicate with me instead of insulting me and telling me I'm wrong for wanting to have fun with a vehicle I'm paying for.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

There you go projekt.

Yo white, you got everything off your chest?

You live in Texas right?

nah i live up north in the same City and Steve and Allan

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Steve, I don't care that you guys charge me for labor, you are doing a job and I will pay for you for it, simple as that, especially when I know you guys are giving me a fair deal and a better deal than booking it thru the shop. And I am just past 26,000km on my Cobalt after 10 months of owning it. I hope these past 2 posts have cleared up alot of mis-information that has been passed around. I do admit I take things personally, and I do admit sometimes I go too far, and I do admit I get angry alot. Any other questions? I'd like to keep the information out there truthful, feel free to try and communicate with me instead of insulting me and telling me I'm wrong for wanting to have fun with a vehicle I'm paying for.

Where do you live?

EDIT: Read above post

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

nah i live up north in the same City and Steve and Allan

Post up pics of your car. I have never seen pics of your car. Or at least I can't remember. LIke in the member rides section.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nathan its not that your defending yourself its how your defending yourself by calling people names and giving good company's a bad name. we didn't warranty your shifter because its caused by excessive strain on the shifter. now if shaw warrantied it great but that decision was made by jim at shag south and it was because we had seen it like 3 times before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie