Alberta Random Talk

jrmoto

Reaction score
hey boys what's up. i'm back lol. nate please take a step back and a couple of deep breaths lol. steve, matt, allan what's shakin. so this is the new site eh! looks good we will check it out. peace

tREBs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy mark
P.s I wanna see that vinyl!! pics make it look SO beyond sexy.

jrmoto

Reaction score
hey boys, sure thing i will try to get some pics up by the end off the week. so guess what. you guessed it i got tired of css.net site always being down. so i came to check this shit out. al like those pics of the g in the pic thread. there should be a way they could weed out the tools eh! hahahaha maybe put a big warning on the front page knobs are not welcome!!! no nate that is not directed towards you. you have a hard enough time without me on your case too. soooooo, lets keep this bitch fresh and fun, and we all have a great time.

jrmoto

Reaction score
dude i know where they are i just have to post them up from home. i can't do it at work. they should be there in those wccm09 pics. i will do them as do my pics. cool sorry bud i keep forgetting about them. is this site similar to css.net as per posting pics or what. hey hope you all don't mind but i invited pickles over.

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
applied for an australian work visa!!

planing to leave april next year. and going for a year

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso