Alberta Random Talk

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no its because the damn thing was made for a 2.2 as when i got it no one really made one for the 2.4 engine. so the bolt i put in there to hold it has been coming loose lately.

the first time it happened was at the races, nathan was there and heard it.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna have to do something. cuz its really annoying and i sound like a damn ricer everytime i go over a bump. that and one of my struts need's some lubin as well.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
no its because the damn thing was made for a 2.2 as when i got it no one really made one for the 2.4 engine. so the bolt i put in there to hold it has been coming loose lately.

the first time it happened was at the races, nathan was there and heard it.

i was?? lol no idea if i was there or not but if u said i was i guess i was, my memory ain't wat it used to be :think:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4nT1U_ycyA

tis my car. you cant see it top at 200 kpa but it does.

im a dealer for trifecta..working close with vince. testing infiniboost. theres a thread on failz.net about it

damn, that's sweet man, i can't wait till i can get a custom tune next year, i'm saving everything i can over the winter to mod out for all the events i want to enter next year. So far my list has a downpipe with electric cutout, charge piping and intake of course, swaybars, tires 245 wide maybe 255 if it will help me but it might make things worse going 255 so we'll see, brake pads, custom tune for Alberta's elevation ect. Eventually I might get a really good front diffuser, we'll see how things progress over the next year. And of course a new clutch somewhere in between all that.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

ya it was when the silly toyota's hood popped up remember

oh lol when u said races i thought u mean race city

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson