Alberta Random Talk

tREBs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahaha its my FAV body style! I was thinking of going with Hawkeye (06,07) but the 04,05 is just tooo sexy and mean looking.

jrmoto

Reaction score
welcome to the world of all wheel drive hahaha. is it straight stock or is there shit done already. what color

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
ahaha its my FAV body style! I was thinking of going with Hawkeye (06,07) but the 04,05 is just tooo sexy and mean looking.

No matter which model you end up going with I recommend Vex Performance in Red Deer for any upgrading your looking to do. They have extensive experience with Subaru's and have an extremely good reputation with local rally and circuit racing. They do quality work and have an extremely gifted tuner working in the shop.

http://www.vexperformance.com/

tREBs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya they did a ton of work on my G. Great group

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Ya they did a ton of work on my G. Great group

I don't know if you ever met Jonny, he is one of the owners, really great guy and an amazing driver. I am hoping to hire him next year as a personal racing coach for a few time attack events and some auto-x events before that. Vex will be doing my tuning after I get a few other upgrades, no intake for me, the stock box has been putting out really good flow number with the guys testing 30psi tunes.

jrmoto

Reaction score
i got too say that css.net blows goats. every fukn time i go on there the fukn site is down, crashed, or so fukn slow my next child will be born before it pulls the page i want too read. nooooo, i havn't knocked up anyone in nine fukn years. that's my 2 cents for today. i swear too god the only reason i still go there is because mostly everyone i know still is on there, except us smart ones. we have a jump on the fukn compition by a site that doesn't fukn crash every day. we should use it more. i'm so sick of database error. css.net can suck my balls, how do you like me now!!!!!!! oooooook, i feel better now lol. how is everyone this week.

Shiftless

Reaction score
Certainly looks like this thread is dying - no action for a month, now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso