Alberta Random Talk

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice. i wish i could take the time off work and do that. but i bet they aren't able to rent out a drag track for the day :)

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got a few ppl in Calgary that are planning on going. a few in Winnipeg, myself in SK and 4 people from New Brunswick

But it's just in the planning... I hear 1/4 runs and maybe a circuit track. Its mostly a "Canadian Invasion" but if i dont get back to some sort of work making money i'll be walking

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya. once i get caught up with my bills and such i'm going for a good long road trip down to california for a bit. we rented out castrol raceway last summer. was an awesome day. had the track to ourselves for about 4 hours.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya. once i get caught up with my bills and such i'm going for a good long road trip down to california for a bit. we rented out castrol raceway last summer. was an awesome day. had the track to ourselves for about 4 hours.

Omega_5 aka Tyler was telling me about that him and a few others are planning a trip....

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya it was alot of fun. got my best run of 16.1 one with just CAI and ported exhaust mani. mind you i could have broke into the 15's if i wasn't heat soaked and was launching the way i should have. kind peddled it a bit since i was 3 hours away from home.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya it was alot of fun. got my best run of 16.1 one with just CAI and ported exhaust mani. mind you i could have broke into the 15's if i wasn't heat soaked and was launching the way i should have. kind peddled it a bit since i was 3 hours away from home.

Hmmm im basicly stock and i went to SIR and ran a 14.63

reddeerspeed3

Reaction score
i want to see if we can get the new dragstrip in rimbey for next years meet. its volunteer/donation run, so i bet if we could muster up $1000+ like we did to rent castrol they'd be happy to have us there all day not just a couple hours

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need a poll to see cuz i do kinda agree with project in the fact that we've had the meet here in alberta the last 2 years. i'm sure we can suffer for next years. plus my cobalt needs a good long highway run. but we'll wait and see if anyone can get us some prices for the tracks out there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso