An Idea

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes that is true maybe if someone created a mock up computer program that could actually tell us if something like that would work.

however this would be monstrous task in the making. nothing would line up. i would think about dropping a more powerful 4 cylinder from a heavier car model along with the appropriate harnesses pcm,ecu,bcm etc transmissions and whatnot .. maybe a NSRT engine into the cabalt, i think it would be lighter in weight but the cobalt would then have a better suited engine platform to work on higher hp numbers

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why not just go all out and get the G8 engine and install it then turbo and supercharge it, I can just imagine the tuning problems for that would be crazy

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DREAM WRECKERS ALL OF YOU!!!!! hahaha. I dunno what I'll do. Like I said this is about 3 years down the road here (and by then I'll have my skyline) So yeah. But I would have to see the measurements of the engine bay of a g6 compared to a g5. I'm sure their is a way to do this and it would be purdy awesome to be one of the only people who has done it ( I like being unique).

As for that cobalt guy, he ran into lots of trouble with shops and stuff. So that might not be a good comparison.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup