An Idea

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not a delta body. it's the same as the gmc acadia, buick enclave and that chevy crossover. pretty cool little whip though, kinda ugly but it's a v6 turbo!

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're going to do the work, switch to RWD, it'll just be more satisfying to drive.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i see zero 500whp and 500wtq dyno graphs for any ss/tc's

I havnt seen that power level either, but I do believe the fuel system will support it as is. Would have to talk to Trifecta to see what the duty cycle is on their highest tuned one and what power level thats at.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If a Northstar V8 can be put in a cavi then yes a V6 can be put in your car.Just would take some fab to get everything to work properly.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havnt seen that power level either, but I do believe the fuel system will support it as is. Would have to talk to Trifecta to see what the duty cycle is on their highest tuned one and what power level thats at.

The answer would be more accurate if he would share the tables and let someone that is a tuning artist tune the car. IMO Vince is an excellent software engineer, but the AFR's he uses on the LNF are bad juju.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais