An Idea

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
maybe make it RWD and start drifting...... hahahaha ok now I'm getting a lil crazy

pfffffffff lazy ass, use your e-brake newb :p

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

to the original idea tho.................LNF=#1 solution, the power of a V8 that would EASILY swap into your G5, soon as fueling is solved AND IT WILL BE, the LNF will be well into the 500whp 500wtq range with the right turbo upgrade ect.

Solution #2, absolutely if your doing some type of V6 custom amazing swap into your G5, get your hands on any of the new Direct Injected V6's GM has recently developed. The 3.0L V6 DI is a good engine tho zero manual tranny's are offered with it. I'd say your best bet for a GOOD V6 would be the 3.6L V6 DI they use in some of the Caddy's, available manual tranny and since it's being used in a Caddy you should be able to find some aftermarket support to help you upgrade it.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in rwd, but ive never seen one transverse mounted
i wanna mount like a vette subframe in or something that would be sick. i think it could be done. **** there was one sitting around at work today i should have measured it and shit while no one was around.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the g6 is a delta body. drop your g5 cradle, raise your g6 cradle. bolt it in and wham-o. only thing is getting a manal tranny bolted up. you guys know they make the cadillac srx with a 2.8 turbo v6 now?

downsized_0130001129.jpg

took this pic at work. yes, it is trans mounted for fwd. and yes, it's bolted to an awd drivetrain. have fun.

Ok....so what body is the srx on? cause...you could totally try and swap the entire drivetrain...:D:D DOIT!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

pfffffffff lazy ass, use your e-brake newb :p

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

to the original idea tho.................LNF=#1 solution, the power of a V8 that would EASILY swap into your G5, soon as fueling is solved AND IT WILL BE, the LNF will be well into the 500whp 500wtq range with the right turbo upgrade ect.

Solution #2, absolutely if your doing some type of V6 custom amazing swap into your G5, get your hands on any of the new Direct Injected V6's GM has recently developed. The 3.0L V6 DI is a good engine tho zero manual tranny's are offered with it. I'd say your best bet for a GOOD V6 would be the 3.6L V6 DI they use in some of the Caddy's, available manual tranny and since it's being used in a Caddy you should be able to find some aftermarket support to help you upgrade it.

Trifecta has already unlocked the tables and tuned them on some LNFs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais