Bad Experience with Trifecta...Serious Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
sorry to take that off topic, I don't take crap talking lightly...I saw the intention of his post and kinda acted harshly on it.

:mario: btw,this mario smiley is pretty neat!

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

i spin in third as well. nice numbers..i hear those camaros weight alot :lol:

i beat a 400 rwhp G8 GT so im curious how id do against a LS1. well..my dads stock LS1 m6 corvette got beat..but i mean a modded one.

we can go past 400 whp no one has really tried to unlock it..im confident vince can he just needs someone to work on.

we run like 20,000 PSI on the DI fuel rail...crank that up and it could blow off lol

this post kinda ticked me off a bit... a car made of all Plastic and Fiberglass, being a full sized sports car weighing in a 3400 pounds is pretty impressive, considering most high end exotics weigh in a 3800 pounds, not to mention that new mustangs, challengers, GTO's, G8's, Chargers, etc that weigh close to or over 4,000 pounds. :)

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to take that off topic, I don't take crap talking lightly...I saw the intention of his post and kinda acted harshly on it.

:mario: btw,this mario smiley is pretty neat!

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

this post kinda ticked me off a bit... a car made of all Plastic and Fiberglass, being a full sized sports car weighing in a 3400 pounds is pretty impressive, considering most high end exotics weigh in a 3800 pounds, not to mention that new mustangs, challengers, GTO's, G8's, Chargers, etc that weigh close to or over 4,000 pounds. :)

a car thats 3k lbs at most putting down 330 whp/ 390 wtrq will dispatch a higher whp / heavier car from a roll.. his car is capable of 11's on DR's or slicks so he could get a launch thats equivilent to a normal RWD launch i dont see why you got so upset about it ..

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
a car thats 3k lbs at most putting down 330 whp/ 390 wtrq will dispatch a higher whp / heavier car from a roll.. his car is capable of 11's on DR's or slicks so he could get a launch thats equivilent to a normal RWD launch i dont see why you got so upset about it ..

I was relating to the fact of calling the Camaro a heavy car, which is slightly on the heavier side ok, but I have walked so many cars that have weighed less, and supposedly have just as high HP. I would say, if he could run 11's, id have to say he was the best driver in the world. It's a fact that many FWD owners know that hooking and being consistent is severely hard and quite a challenge. now they can be very good highway rollers though, I have no doubt about that. But we are getting off topic here, so lets call that quits and maybe for another forum topic

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't zzp just get back from running 11's in their Cobalt SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso