Bad Experience with Trifecta...Serious Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can race my econobox.

331whp 393 wtq cough

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
is your car direct injection with the turbo? I hear you can't go past 400whp on those... :hands:

my 98 camaro put down these numbers On the Dyno with just cat back exhaust and a ls6 intake manifold...lmfao...

Max Power: 330.17
Max Torque: 345.74

My SS has full cat-back, 4.10's and a 85mm maf, and is much faster then my 98 was. I spin all the way through 3rd...

Last edited:

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i spin in third as well. nice numbers..i hear those camaros weight alot :lol:

i beat a 400 rwhp G8 GT so im curious how id do against a LS1. well..my dads stock LS1 m6 corvette got beat..but i mean a modded one.

we can go past 400 whp no one has really tried to unlock it..im confident vince can he just needs someone to work on.

we run like 20,000 PSI on the DI fuel rail...crank that up and it could blow off lol

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
That sounds more like a tranny problem in the first place. Something that was there before the tune made it crisper.

But I could be wrong.

How would it sound like a tranny issue when the trans never hesitated on shifts, never banged, never hit the rev-limiter and never locked the drive train up before that tune... Like I said, when it was back to stock...it ran so much better other then the car hitting the rev-limiter once in a while after that. I can have friends contest that my car shifted so hard even from going from park to drive, that it would tweak the rear axle when it went into gear. I will say 98 LS1 PCM's weren't the best for tuning though.

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
How much HP is your lil SS putting out? Hows the honda running there lil buddy?

Haven't dyno'd it yet Jeremy, The Honda needs a distributor, they aint suppose to know about my 400whp Turbo'd LS V-Tec JDM Honda... :mario:

Oh yes, the man who helped my save my transmission was this man here, Big Jeremy...06cobaltLT, he can contest to how bad my camaro was.

06CobaltLT

Reaction score
The story 2001camaross is telling is true. He forgot to mention that we tried to call him from a phone that he recognized and no answer. Tried with my cell and guess what? He answered. If you guys are having good luck with him thats good but he lost alot of respect as far as I am concerned, he acted like he didn't care that his car was shifting wrong etc. It would be fine till you got on it then you try and drive normal and it would shift really hard at normal driving.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've heard a few different stories from this situation...not saying yours is wrong..but like i said earlier..there is always two sides to every story.

06CobaltLT

Reaction score
I have not heard Vince's story and I have never even met him. All I know is his z28 was not shifting right. When I put the stock tune back in it fixed the problem. So you know it was in the tune. I'll check my lap top and see if I still have it. Post it up so someone else can see what he did to it.

Personally I don't care just want everyone to know that 2001 is not here to start shit and the story is true from his point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson