CF Fenders Sale

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow really good price!!! Wouldv jumped on it myself if I didn't buy new fenders already. I'm gonna wrap mine. Got the ait d1 fenders that I posted about prviously

Reaction score
Hi guys,

The fenders will be 2 layers of 20oz twill carbon fiber - top grade stuff, molded carbon fiber, with about 4-6 layers of fiberglass cloth in between the carbon fiber. 20oz 12K carbon fiber that i use is tightly woven and looks exactly the same as 3K twill, but 8 times more strength than 3K twill has per layer. The fenders will be strong, durable, lightweight and bolt up with no modifications or worries about drilling holes. Most all the hoods that are cf on the market that most of us have seen are 80% fiberglass with just one layer of usually 3K twill on top. I hope to make an Evo 9 hood as well but that will be a few months or longer down the road.

The fenders can be painted if you desire... just scuff, prime, and paint. $350 is the lowest i can go on these. If you want the bold diaganal stripes painted on the fenders i will offer them painted on , under the clear coat, for $90. $90 seems like a lot but to be honest automotive paint is very expensive stuff and can cost as much as $100 for one pint of color matched paint. ouch I know.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The fenders will be 2 layers of 20oz twill carbon fiber - top grade stuff, molded carbon fiber, with about 4-6 layers of fiberglass cloth in between the carbon fiber. 20oz 12K carbon fiber that i use is tightly woven and looks exactly the same as 3K twill, but 8 times more strength than 3K twill has per layer. The fenders will be strong, durable, lightweight and bolt up with no modifications or worries about drilling holes. Most all the hoods that are cf on the market that most of us have seen are 80% fiberglass with just one layer of usually 3K twill on top. I hope to make an Evo 9 hood as well but that will be a few months or longer down the road.

The fenders can be painted if you desire... just scuff, prime, and paint. $350 is the lowest i can go on these. If you want the bold diaganal stripes painted on the fenders i will offer them painted on , under the clear coat, for $90. $90 seems like a lot but to be honest automotive paint is very expensive stuff and can cost as much as $100 for one pint of color matched paint. ouch I know.

will they fit LS/LT models? any year? and even if like 6 of us buy you can't go lower then 350?

Reaction score
Yellow eye says they will fit all trims of Cobalts. I believe 06, 07, 08, and 09 all have the same fenders.

I can go $300 if 4 or more people buy. I should state that i currently can't process or accept credit or debit cards. sorry for that. Remember... December only sale.

Also... these will have top grade clear epoxy resin used in them.. not cheap polyester resin or so-so vinylester resin. This epoxy is very strong stuff and when mixed with carbon fiber... two very durable fenders.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Do Saturn owners want fenders too? ION maybe or?

If yes, I will have to do a seperate thread once this group buy is completed and work is done on them and shipped out.

Last edited:

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll definetly go for $300 if we have 4 buyers, pics would also be nice, so yeah count me in

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

and you take paypal right?

REDLINE

Reaction score
Yellow eye says they will fit all trims of Cobalts. I believe 06, 07, 08, and 09 all have the same fenders.

I can go $300 if 4 or more people buy. I should state that i currently can't process or accept credit or debit cards. sorry for that. Remember... December only sale.

Also... these will have top grade clear epoxy resin used in them.. not cheap polyester resin or so-so vinylester resin. This epoxy is very strong stuff and when mixed with carbon fiber... two very durable fenders.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Do Saturn owners want fenders too? ION maybe or?

If yes, I will have to do a seperate thread once this group buy is completed and work is done on them and shipped out.

i know you could get a few to get some. i would really really think about getting them. i would just want to see what they look like first.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

along with a hood and trim pillars
and trunk and spoiler/spoiler insert

<3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais