CF Fenders Sale

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shipping is cheaper if you get it sent to a store typically. If you have any buddies that work at an offroad/tuner/performance shop see if they'll let you ship to there.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You mean over all cost? Not too sure about a restaurant....might check into it with the company you're ordering from, reason shipping is cheaper is typically because the building is more accessible or they can put it on a freight truck.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah gotcha, well still even if shipping is the same I'd like to see the fenders go down to $300

Reaction score
Fenders have been purchased for the molds. I'm awaiting delivery from FedEx, then the mold building will begin. Sounds complicated but making molds won't take long.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That means he's gotta make the molds in order to make the cf fenders

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

What the process of making the molds? I've been I terested in doing molds to make my projects easier

Reaction score
I bet my money goes faster than your car :aetsch013:

Yes I have to build the molds. The oem fenders arived via FedEx... so it is more of a time thing now. I have to sell parts, make them, in order to have funds to make the cf fenders.

I have lots of work and orders to fill, nobody prepaid but one person. I'm not asking for more pre-payments. I just have to fill orders i have here so i have funds to build the fenders. Probably 2 weeks out yet.

Camopaint0707 the price will be $350 + $50 shipping. I did not recieve enough pre-buyer requests for the fenders to sell them at the lower price. I do guarantee in January they will be $550 a pair plus shipping. This is because it is a lot of work and money to make these.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I may not be using the forum this week, it's due to my workload ... i need to spend more time making parts than online. I will check my email on Monday, Friday, and Saturday :)
[email protected]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson