Cobalt Suspsension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just because you do not have adjustment over the damper or ride height, does not mean you do not have control, or adjustment in other parts of the suspension.

as far as running coil overs on a street car, and why it's a bad idea. people being the way that they are, will not maintain any of them. they will not corner weight them and keep on top of basis suspension needs. K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid.

makes life much easier.
I completely agree on that point. I know that I wouldn't have the time to properly adjust the height and/or dampening on coilovers or adjustable dampeners between SOLO runs and daily driving. I had been discussing the TC FE5 setup with another ION fella and that is what he went with for around $350 IIRC and stayed with drop springs.

Although I have heard from a few people that the Koni's dampening off the shelf were an upgrade to the SC FE5 setup with lowering springs. Koni is known for making good high quality parts. So do you think because they might have limited themselves to a design based off the OEM parts they shot themselves in the foot? I didn't think that would be a hurdle in Koni making replacements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso