dyno done

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like we are all having the same problem :lol:

u have the same issue and u got the tuner right there with u?? uh oh :think:
i dont mean kn ock like engine knock, i mean knock like the engine will rock back and forth, and my exhaust sounds like shit...

DUDE wtf!!! i have that too. i thought motor mount would cure that.. did ur new tune solve it or wut? cuz if not then i may have to go thru a shop with hpt.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u have the same issue and u got the tuner right there with u?? uh oh :think:

DUDE wtf!!! i have that too. i thought motor mount would cure that.. did ur new tune solve it or wut? cuz if not then i may have to go thru a shop with hpt.

new tune has only been on since yesterday, i drove today to work with the AC on, but im all highway making right turns, so i dont idle much on a daily basis, but so far i have been caught by 1 red light today, and it didnt do it, so ima give it another day or 2 before i call it fixed...

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new tune has only been on since yesterday, i drove today to work with the AC on, but im all highway making right turns, so i dont idle much on a daily basis, but so far i have been caught by 1 red light today, and it didnt do it, so ima give it another day or 2 before i call it fixed...

how long u been drivin like that? i dont wanna have to wait forever.. he told me my fuel trims were off though.

hopefully my new tune will have that covered... is all ur engine movement gone too?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how long u been drivin like that? i dont wanna have to wait forever.. he told me my fuel trims were off though.

hopefully my new tune will have that covered... is all ur engine movement gone too?

the engine stuff was when the AC was on during idle for a while, and this new tune is suppose to fix it, so far i havent had any issues but its only been one day, im still troubleshooting my 156hp issue though :( turns out its something mechanical on the car causing it. vince sent me a updated tune to richen up my leans spots, and its still leaning out, so vince recommended i try and go to a stock pulley. so ima try and install Ace's sc on my car and see how it runs...also going to do a fuel pressure test before i swap blower to make sure its not the fue pump losing pressure...if its the pump i can have it warrantied...do another w/datalog and see how it all goes

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont mean kn ock like engine knock, i mean knock like the engine will rock back and forth, and my exhaust sounds like shit...
you and me both

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

we didnt have anything to read afr when we did my tune and im thinking its still off, i havent called him to fix it cause its drivable (i work 3 miles from home) and i figured for a while that was just part of having a cammed 4 banger...aparently not :rofl:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you and me both

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

we didnt have anything to read afr when we did my tune and im thinking its still off, i havent called him to fix it cause its drivable (i work 3 miles from home) and i figured for a while that was just part of having a cammed 4 banger...aparently not :rofl:

heck na dude. 3 people with the same freakin issue. crap.. i cant wait till it gets fixed.. its digging in my brain!!:emotions122:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heck na dude. 3 people with the same freakin issue. crap.. i cant wait till it gets fixed.. its digging in my brain!!:emotions122:

dont u guys have a ez flash cord? why cant u just keep tuning ur car?

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
dont u guys have a ez flash cord? why cant u just keep tuning ur car?
i dont have it no. he is so close that doesnt realy make sense to me

i do need to see if we can refine it, but im retuning when the new head is done anyways, so i just need to get that done and make some real power :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso