help

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i installed my M62 last weekend the install went perfect loaded the tune started it an it ran for 1 min. an just died tried to start it again an nothin turns over but no start i need some help any know what could be causing this?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol all mods were listed that he added,M62.You cant just add a M62 to a stock 2.2 intake manifold and 2.2 components :lol:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go thru you're normal list of things that cause an engine not to run (fuel, air, spark) figure out which one its not getting and post back. :)

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think its gettin any fuel im using 60lb injectors stock pulley

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i bet its the fuel, you started and were able to run fine on what was in there, but it died when it ran out. did you remove the fuel pump relay during install...and then when you put it back put it in the wrong spot (steve and I :p) that was a dousy to figure out :rofl: we were worried :rofl:

anywho haha, check that, turn the car to the on position and see if you hear your fuel pump priming, that could be whats causing it. check to make sure your injectors are spitting (take the fuel rail out, hold it to a towel, and try to turn it over, if you get gas out your good on fuel. then check spark plugs and wiring to that, if no spark, no fire. if that is good, then make sure that your not throwing any codes (since it isnt turning on you wont till unless you plug in and check).

after that all...come back and report ;)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

also, did you rewire the tb and the injector harness for new stuff? cause if not it may be electrical stuffs

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep the relay was in the wrong spot it runs now no codes no leaks just way to rich

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais