how to break into a cobalt

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man go get a wedge and a wire hanger....its the easiest way and you wont break nothing

im at work, no such items here :p i live 40mins from home, so everyone is being lazy about making the drive bc it will cost them more than a hour of time

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
all though it sucks you dont work where i do just in this case, i know all the cops at the airport they would have done it for me

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found a pic of the trunk, breaking the third brake light is the easiest way, if im lucky i can get away with bracking it a bit so it may be ghettopairable...it sonlyheld in with 2 nuts on the studs coming off the trunk it seems, well wish me luck...going to do this during my break
untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a wrecker company can usually do it for about $50. cops or fire dept wont do it unless it is running or there is a kid inside. have someone help you, pull the door out and use the hanger.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a wrecker company can usually do it for about $50. cops or fire dept wont do it unless it is running or there is a kid inside. have someone help you, pull the door out and use the hanger.

for 50 buck i can break the third brake light and replace it for less :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do that then cover it like shaving the third brake light completely

lol nah ill go home and use filler to make a new tab for it to stay on the car :p ill thing of something...ima try calling my parents, see if they can swing by my house and pick up the spare key for me

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

anothe thing i thought, i can pry a reverse light out, stick my hand thru and unlock the trunk, my light is only held by the push tabs, i never put the nuts back on it :p so i woudl only break 1 tab, leaving another tab, and than i can go put the other nuts on it, so it will be held by 3/4 of its origial holder thingys, 2 nuts and 1 tab

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup