how to break into a cobalt

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
slim-jim-meat-sticks.jpg

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang man well tge brake light thing should work. Sux that no one wil bring you a key

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tried for a while, fucking third brake light wont break :think: i trid pushign hard on the right side, even held it, than added more fwd force, and it woudlnt break, cant jam anything in it to pry it to break, when i do it hits the trunk and i cant open it enough, pissing me off, only thing stopping me 1/4" of plastic...fucking plastic

TheDarkened

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really hope you cant get into the trunk through the third brake light. If so, I'm gonna reinforce mine BIG time.
Dude - SOMEONE has to be kind enough to give you a ride to get a spare key. If not, dont ever give any of them rides again.

*edit* not saying I dont want to see you get in your car - just dont want to have such easy access to the car, ya know?

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just break the small window behind the door windows. how much that cost??

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

I really hope you cant get into the trunk through the third brake light. If so, I'm gonna reinforce mine BIG time.
Dude - SOMEONE has to be kind enough to give you a ride to get a spare key. If not, dont ever give any of them rides again.

i am not liking your font dude

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

jk LOL

TheDarkened

Platinum Member
Reaction score
just break the small window behind the door windows. how much that cost??

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

i am not liking your font dude

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

jk LOL

Better? :rofl:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup