how to break into a cobalt

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the 2 screws are built into the trunk, the ligth slides into the stud, than the nut goes over it, with enough pressure on one side, u can push it and break the plastic part of the third brake light, than push it fwd, and breaks the other side :p third brake light fell down, slid in, pulled the damn lever, crawled in thru the trunk and got inside :p
lawlerskates...thats an awesome mental pic :rofl:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i take it you got in??? hahaha
yup lol broke the plastic on the third brake light, making aluminum tabs to replace themwill use the nut to put pressure on the aluminum and hold the light on the trunk :p

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

lawlerskates...thats an awesome mental pic :rofl:

yeah :p good thing no cops saw me trying to break into the car hahahahaha be like its my car officer :p

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup lol broke the plastic on the third brake light, making aluminum tabs to replace themwill use the nut to put pressure on the aluminum and hold the light on the trunk :p

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

yeah :p good thing no cops saw me trying to break into the car hahahahaha be like its my car officer :p

well if the cops would have seen you...maybe they would have helped....lol. too bad you dont have pictures of this. i wanna see you put your arm through the third brake light...i dont even see how thats possible

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well if the cops would have seen you...maybe they would have helped....lol. too bad you dont have pictures of this. i wanna see you put your arm through the third brake light...i dont even see how thats possible
he is one dainty man :rofl:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I coulda done it too :p lol you really dont have to go far once you get your hand into the area where the light used to be.

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well...i dont see that happening for me...im not big or small but im in the 215lb range...maybe i havent looked at it that well...who knows maybe i could fit my hand in there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais