how to break into a cobalt

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope not yet...sitting here, thinking

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

awesome show, used to watch it everyday after school

yeah i d/l all the episodes, really like it, my gf is watching now :p she likes it too...i actually have a crush on misa now hahahaha...she's my wallpaper on my phone :p

1253836575.jpg

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are u in yet?.......lol....no homo

nope...ui tried using my gas cap to allow me to apply more pressure on the light, i can push it up and down, and get it out of place, but i can push it fwd :( it wont break

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

i feel like im on mythbusters :p

third brake like method, works, u will get a small cut from the edges, but will work :p, now this weekend ill be making aluminum brackets to go over the plastic part so it dont break :p

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
nope...ui tried using my gas cap to allow me to apply more pressure on the light, i can push it up and down, and get it out of place, but i can push it fwd :( it wont break

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

third brake like method, works, u will get a small cut from the edges, but will work :p, now this weekend ill be making aluminum brackets to go over the plastic part so it dont break :p
teh 3rd break light has 2 screws and a tab....and each light is too thick...i dont hink you are getting in that way....

you might be able to pull the lock out though...cuase they are only held in by that little metal piece that slides in...not sure how without hurting car though..

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

i take it you got in??? hahaha

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
teh 3rd break light has 2 screws and a tab....and each light is too thick...i dont hink you are getting in that way....

you might be able to pull the lock out though...cuase they are only held in by that little metal piece that slides in...not sure how without hurting car though..

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

i take it you got in??? hahaha

the 2 screws are built into the trunk, the ligth slides into the stud, than the nut goes over it, with enough pressure on one side, u can push it and break the plastic part of the third brake light, than push it fwd, and breaks the other side :p third brake light fell down, slid in, pulled the damn lever, crawled in thru the trunk and got inside :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso