how to break into a cobalt

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope you cant get into the trunk through the third brake light. If so, I'm gonna reinforce mine BIG time.
Dude - SOMEONE has to be kind enough to give you a ride to get a spare key. If not, dont ever give any of them rides again.

*edit* not saying I dont want to see you get in your car - just dont want to have such easy access to the car, ya know?
lol yeah, i know i can get it with just breaking the light, just need to break it x_x u can get into your hood also with out a key BTW...i wont say how to do that though..but its pretty simpe, cant reinforce that, also its not noticeable unless u pay attention to very detail :p
just break the small window behind the door windows. how much that cost??

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

i am not liking your font dude

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

jk LOL

that cost money, i dont want to spend money, breaking the third brake light is the easiest way, need to find something to hit it with, checked a lot of pics and with a friend, its just those 2 nuts holing it, the plastic will give out before the trunk does, so with enough force the plastic will break, but i need to place a lot of force on one side to break it, once its broken the other side will be easy...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
plusid rather break a light i dont use(not plugged in) than a window that does serve a function

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yeah, i know i can get it with just breaking the light, just need to break it x_x u can get into your hood also with out a key BTW...i wont say how to do that though..but its pretty simpe, cant reinforce that, also its not noticeable unless u pay attention to very detail :p

that cost money, i dont want to spend money, breaking the third brake light is the easiest way, need to find something to hit it with, checked a lot of pics and with a friend, its just those 2 nuts holing it, the plastic will give out before the trunk does, so with enough force the plastic will break, but i need to place a lot of force on one side to break it, once its broken the other side will be easy...

whats around you. like stores, houses, what?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
once im done here im def making a how to break into a cobalt thread in the how to section...make it easier for everyone else, as well as a how to get the hood open

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

whats around you. like stores, houses, what?

a few trees, grass, apartment complex, b t im in a notorious neighborhood/part of town :(

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a great idea. like that other non cobalt peeps can break into ours. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

once im done here im def making a how to break into a cobalt thread in the how to section...make it easier for everyone else, as well as a how to get the hood open

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

a few trees, grass, apartment complex, b t im in a notorious neighborhood/part of town :(

no grocery stores??

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a great idea. like that other non cobalt peeps can break into ours. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

no grocery stores??

hmmm...i would say there is one about a mile down the road

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn a mile. then i would try with ur elbow. give it a nice randy couture shot

tried it, elbox bigger than the height of the third brake light :( plus it numbed my elbow up instantly lol need a piece of wood and a hammer, and i could so it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup