hucker saturn ion 2.2

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah the motor stuff is cool. im talkin about takin mirrors off and stuff. do u always leave them off or do u only do this stuff at the track

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice man.. but for the love of god I hop you lowered your reve limiter slightly lol

cant wait to see more vidz of it

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah the motor stuff is cool. im talkin about takin mirrors off and stuff. do u always leave them off or do u only do this stuff at the track

i removed 75% of my stuff during summer and put all together on winter. the rest is removed at the track

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

nice man.. but for the love of god I hop you lowered your reve limiter slightly lol

cant wait to see more vidz of it

it not on the ''coche'' yet. i got only the first tune in. it was to late and trifecta was closed. today we have 5'' of snow. no fine tuning today for sure

i did a top speed last night. before max 200km/hr. now it more but my indication stop at 200km/hr:think: but still going up:party33:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
caminstallation001.jpg

caminstallation003.jpg

caminstallation007.jpg

caminstallation009.jpg

caminstallation014.jpg

caminstallation016.jpg

caminstallation021.jpg

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting 2.2... no plans on boost??? i mean if you are pushing 14.5 with no boost you could through on an m62 and do some real damage on the track... I mean LSJ guys are doing that stock thats impressive I will say with no boost any slips?

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after big trouble with idle issue, TFT put my idle ''sur la coche''.

my laptop gives me more hard time that my stg2 idles. no vids to come.

viva trifecta.

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what does "sur la coche" lol sorry it's like the second or so time you mentioned coche and i'm still like wut? lol sorry man .. can't wait to see this beast ripping around

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be on ''sur la coche'' in english = no place to improvement, bulleye, perfect, top corner, anything that is making you happy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso