It's cold outside: -20 F

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was no over revving. I would say we live in canada and know better but, more like we live in alberta and deal with this shit all our lives. we know better. shit failed, to cold out.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt, your not human....... your a welding GOD hahahahaha. That's shitty that the engine blew because of that but I hope it's under warrenty then.

I haven't had an issue with my car so far and I haven't had it plugged then. the only problem really has been tire pressure (from sitting in the cold for so long) So it's normal I guess. Should have gotten the hydrogen put in my tires (is that what it's called cause I think it's wrong :S)

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt, your not human....... your a welding GOD hahahahaha. That's shitty that the engine blew because of that but I hope it's under warrenty then.

I haven't had an issue with my car so far and I haven't had it plugged then. the only problem really has been tire pressure (from sitting in the cold for so long) So it's normal I guess. Should have gotten the hydrogen put in my tires (is that what it's called cause I think it's wrong :S)

azote

use synthek oil with give a chance too
we all live in canada. but east coast doesnt get 15C in middle of january like calgary can get. in 99 i was there doing bike courrier in downtown calgary. i never seen a minus 0C. but weather change very fast over there. it can be 15C and in 5 min. bang -15C.

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
azote

use synthek oil with give a chance too
we all live in canada. but east coast doesnt get 15C in middle of january like calgary can get. in 99 i was there doing bike courrier in downtown calgary. i never seen a minus 0C. but weather change very fast over there. it can be 15C and in 5 min. bang -15C.

Calgary gets 15C in January, the rest of Northern Alberta most certainly does not, Cruisin is 3 hours away from Calgary last I knew.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

there was no over revving. I would say we live in canada and know better but, more like we live in alberta and deal with this shit all our lives. we know better. shit failed, to cold out.

If that happens to me is it warranty? When it is -30C outside and my car has been sitting in it I certainly do not sit in my car while it warms up. Start, and RUN back to warmth wherever that may be lol, and I don't go back for 10-15mins, at that point I usually start driving..........i really need to get a bunch of gauges so I can monitor this stuff and ensure I don't break my Torque Monkey.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no don't say that. i hate the cold sooo much. today wasn't bad got to be around the +'s all day, just made for a sloppy drive if you had to go anywhere.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no don't say that. i hate the cold sooo much. today wasn't bad got to be around the +'s all day, just made for a sloppy drive if you had to go anywhere.

something a remember, there is lot of car with crack windshield. when city put sand, is not sand, they put gravel.

how is that in 2009, is calgary use salt or gravel

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
calgary uses boulders not gravel. they say they put down a saline solution for preventive measures but nobody ever see's them doing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie