It's cold outside: -20 F

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
@tom

is it hard to start it on colder morning

here my rpm has a variation or get stall

they give me hard time those stg 2 cam

BTW -20F is -29C. that begin to be a cold lol. but freaking fast when you are snowbaording.

here some picture of me at -20F. look at me, nothing here to get me warm. all tight and light = dont can you warm at all
sbxTremblant2008101.jpg

sbxTremblant2008104.jpg

sbxTremblant2008108.jpg

this one is 46F much beter condition to ride
AAX_0629-R.jpg
havent had to drive in it :lol:
we replaced mels car with a durango after it was totalled and since she is off work still from injury I get to drive that :lol:
my car needs valve seals replaced :( so its not so fun to drive right now anyways, but im sure it would LOVE the cold air :D

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a record was set today in Edmonton. Record before today was -38. But this morning at the Edmonton international airport, it was a record setting -50. YAY FOR RECORDS!!!!! (oh and btw i left my car outside last night not plugged in and she started no problem)

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine started to, I sure hope you didnt rev it for 2 minutes, that is how long mine took to make full oil pressure.

-46c without wind at our place last night... **** this shit

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was in leduc for the weekend, car didn't move since friday. started no problem this morning. let it sit for about half hour before i hit the highway to come back home to calgary.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
mine started to, I sure hope you didnt rev it for 2 minutes, that is how long mine took to make full oil pressure.

-46c without wind at our place last night... **** this shit

i rev mine to about 3000rpm sometimes within the first few minutes of running......is that bad??? I really need to start getting gauges for everything.....

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rev mine to about 3000rpm sometimes within the first few minutes of running......is that bad??? I really need to start getting gauges for everything.....

i do mine a 2000rpm, i thing i m on the limite. 3000rpm at -35c its hard for your engine.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually let mine warm up for a lil while (10 mins or so) before I rev it up. But usually I just get in a drive. Did any of you find it hard to shift? cause holy FAWK I got on the road and could barely get it in 1st and 2nd. I felt like a moron though trying to take off from lights

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That happens because of the transmission fluid not lubricating properly cause its so freakin cold lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup