It's cold outside: -20 F

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cold.jpg

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fucking weather channel. i swear they change it daily and it's not little changes its like one extreme to the next just to piss people off. oh well it should be fine for this weekend. after that i don't care.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
what you talkin bout matt. did they change the forecast again?

they sure did, i heard about this on tuesday morning but they said -28 not -40 :( that sux ballsack

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

fucking weather channel. i swear they change it daily and it's not little changes its like one extreme to the next just to piss people off. oh well it should be fine for this weekend. after that i don't care.

i have to work this weekend, nights, and i have to be outside some of that time :( fucking winter

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

I can't even make it around the corner...

ouch, i fight my way around for the most part, can't wait till i can afford a truck with 4x4 and really nice winter studded tires.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i just checked. the 14 day trend graph is the same as posted but the short term for the same day is only -28c or so but with a bit of windchill and by next thursday its supposed to be +1c with a bit of snow lol.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
turns out i don't need 2.4n/a rims, too close to the caliper, i don't like it, so i found aftermarkets that provide a near stock clearance over the front calipers, even a few in stock at 2 different Canadian companies :) next winter I will be ready!!!! and if i'm lucky maybe i can come into some extra money and get these winter rims and tires now.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish there were steelies that fit over the brembos so I had some winter rims...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts