It's cold outside: -20 F

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have USAA insurance glass is free :D so long as you dont tell them you did it lol

oh really? i was behind a dump truck in my wife's lancer and a tiny rock chipped the wind shield, been over a year and a half it hasn't spider webbed at all. I guess i'll get usaa to replace it then

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ikts been down to about 13*F here lately :(
i know its not as bad as you guys but for us thats damned cold!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
oh really? i was behind a dump truck in my wife's lancer and a tiny rock chipped the wind shield, been over a year and a half it hasn't spider webbed at all. I guess i'll get usaa to replace it then

Yeah, I elbowed my passenger window entirely out of the car when I was drunk a long time ago. Told em some dude bashed my window at a bar and they came out next day and fixed it. :D:D

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I elbowed my passenger window entirely out of the car when I was drunk a long time ago. Told em some dude bashed my window at a bar and they came out next day and fixed it. :D:D
douuuuuche lol

i mean, dumbass...sorry for the mistake :lol:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No the douche was my buddy that took the girl I was messing with to sleep at his house....we dropped them off lol cold ride home in early march lol

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Thankfully the tint took the entire window with it lol so no sharp edges

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No the douche was my buddy that took the girl I was messing with to sleep at his house....we dropped them off lol cold ride home in early march lol

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Thankfully the tint took the entire window with it lol so no sharp edges
lulz

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"when it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby no way we gunna give up"

do ba be de bap dodo dodoooo

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tom

is it hard to start it on colder morning

here my rpm has a variation or get stall

they give me hard time those stg 2 cam

BTW -20F is -29C. that begin to be a cold lol. but freaking fast when you are snowbaording.

here some picture of me at -20F. look at me, nothing here to get me warm. all tight and light = dont can you warm at all
sbxTremblant2008101.jpg

sbxTremblant2008104.jpg

sbxTremblant2008108.jpg

this one is 46F much beter condition to ride
AAX_0629-R.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup