new windshield?

07MetallicSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have glass coverage through progressive (5 dollars a month ) and I pay 0 deductible when i need it replaced. I had a truck right before I bought the cobalt, and had 2 L5 12" solo barics with a 500 watt alpine v12 amp to each one and literally cracked the windshield from the bass 3 times within a span of 4-5 months. No questions asked they just set me up with an apointment to a local company that came to wherever I was and replaced it at no charge to me. Look into something like that if you can. its deffinitly worth it

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have $0 deductible on mine as well through progressive.I just had mine replaced 2 weeks ago for free.Change your coverage.wait 1 month and get it fixed.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if yall have an eagle auto glass around i reckon they are the best cuz they didz my truckz already

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typically if your crack is less than 6" in length they can repair the window saving you money. Try that option before replacement. I used Safelite and they came to my work and replaced it there for around $218.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Typically if your crack is less than 6" in length they can repair the window saving you money. Try that option before replacement. I used Safelite and they came to my work and replaced it there for around $218.

yah man, the crack went all the way up the windshield, they replaced it for 222$

warrenb213

Reaction score
get a windshield with the tint built into the glass all the way down, usually a good way to escape the police on tint tickets ;) my buddy fought the po's in court for multiple offenses on his windshield, finally the cops simply backed off cause they couldn't win under technicality. lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso