preferred mods?

Mrslice2004

Reaction score
I am wondering what spark plugs you guys have put into your cars? im using Bosch Plat 2's, i hear the 4's make the timing go wack, Also i dont have a ton of money to drop on an Cold Air intake, have any of you guys bought a Performance Air filter and made your own intake kit? if so i would love to know about it.

Thanks

Matt

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
try finding a cai in ebay, there is an "ebay" brand that works just fine :) i use it on my car and it was CHEAP
as far as filter, if you are looking to just replace stock filter with better one then grab a k&n filter

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering what spark plugs you guys have put into your cars? im using Bosch Plat 2's, i hear the 4's make the timing go wack, Also i dont have a ton of money to drop on an Cold Air intake, have any of you guys bought a Performance Air filter and made your own intake kit? if so i would love to know about it.

Thanks

Matt

what type of car? i have a spectre custom intake i made for 65 buxx
DSCN0417.jpg

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's probably the cheapest youll get going with the spectre intake. You could even make it a cai if you want

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running the bosch plat 4's and have no problems, imo the car starts better with them, maybe placebo but i like them, im running NGK's in my infiniti and im happy with those too.

Mrslice2004

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys, Im thinking i will go with the K&N air filter and do the prebuilt from the website Jn2 posted, I was wondering if you guys have a recommended performance chip? ive looked at the ones on ebay im just not sure they work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso