seafoam fail

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how the hell does seafoam not work? i pour 1/3 of the can down the line that leads to the nipple on the TB, which is after the TB, before the blower, pourd it down while the car was on, turned the car off, went inside, came out and turned it on, let it idle, rev'd it, went for a drive, didnt get 1 puff of smoke, not a damn thing...nothing!

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use the vaccume line. whial its running.

thats what i did, the line to the TB is vacuum...i wasnt in boost...just idling, and reving when it would try and stall :p and didnt rev to high just enough to prevent it from turning off...

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

its like my car doesnt want a tune up, doesnt want its filter changed, doesnt like the seafoam....wtf is next, when i change the spark plug they will break off inside... x_x

*knock on wood

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
thats what i did, the line to the TB is vacuum...i wasnt in boost...just idling, and reving when it would try and stall :p and didnt rev to high just enough to prevent it from turning off...

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

its like my car doesnt want a tune up, doesnt want its filter changed, doesnt like the seafoam....wtf is next, when i change the spark plug they will break off inside... x_x

*knock on wood

put it in your gas tank then? when its low?

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
off topic

Damn Juan you really support the site with the number of thread you got ha ha what is this number 120 thread?

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I Seafoamed my 94 Jetta... it smoked pretty damn good as I was pouring it in. But I turned it off and waited like 10min like the directions said, and it didn't smoke at all after i turned it back on.

The Gas Tank trick works pretty well too. haha.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its cause your car is angry.Just look at your front bumper.I kid i kid :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso