Reaction score
transformer

transformers2_teaser_poster.jpg

eyest.jpg

15.jpg
That's awesome. Never thought of it looking like a transformer
Look sweet....
Thanks Dave
no i agree it is arrogant in some senses probably even most. but when a comment has no benefit or constructive criticism and just causes problems then it is not needed and shouldnt be said.

but anyways i have to say Hailcesar i love pretty much all the mods you have done to your car would love to see it in person

it's over with now and thanks for the comment

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the headlights off. You can still see the halos are red which I think is cool.

fc9aef2d.jpg

You can also see how the 35% tint on the headlights makes a big difference instead of having them smoked out.

4a15f538.jpg

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not my style, and as far as tinting headlights why would you want to remove any visibility whatsoever even if its just a little? creative project but another thats not so much my style. looks good though otherwise

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's really not even noticeable. The light output is the same as the fogs. But thanks anyways

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
not my style, and as far as tinting headlights why would you want to remove any visibility whatsoever even if its just a little? creative project but another thats not so much my style. looks good though otherwise

to each their own, for some it's form over function and others it's function long b4 u even approach form.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nate i don't need to go down and get trained. its really not that hard to do things like that. its just a lot of time and patience and i don't have a whole lot of time or the space to do projects or hell even the money at the moment. if i did, i would have alot more custom things done to my car.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the headlights off. You can still see the halos are red which I think is cool.

You can also see how the 35% tint on the headlights makes a big difference instead of having them smoked out.

4a15f538.jpg

how is the vinyl tint holding up because i wanted to do something like this on mine but wasnt sure about the quality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson