The demon eyes project......pics!!!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well I don't know if I'm gonna paint them. They have to be powder coated to look the best.

find a local shop with a waterjet and have SS cut out of each spoke :D shit that's a good idea, you can't do that now lol I wanna do it for my showcar in a few years after my track whore is completed

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i still think you should wrap a sef of stock headlights in CF.... ill let you use my space set if you give me a discount :D

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ad5ac472.jpg

transformer

transformers2_teaser_poster.jpg

eyest.jpg

15.jpg

Last edited:

1slobalt12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a bit arrogant in some senses

no i agree it is arrogant in some senses probably even most. but when a comment has no benefit or constructive criticism and just causes problems then it is not needed and shouldnt be said.

but anyways i have to say Hailcesar i love pretty much all the mods you have done to your car would love to see it in person

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
find a local shop with a waterjet and have SS cut out of each spoke :D shit that's a good idea, you can't do that now lol I wanna do it for my showcar in a few years after my track whore is completed

That^^^^^^ is a great idea. U can do this bro. I don't think I'll be looking to do something like this

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would look cool, but it will compromise the integrity of the rim, if anything a engraving would work.

And Cesar, great work as always.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais