The demon eyes project......pics!!!

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:( then u disappoint me, i sure love his ride and because of his ride I keep considering doing a 4dr show car after my track whore is built. I think u 2 have some bad blood......shit happens, i know that better than anyone, i've been banned from css.net 5 times because of misunderstandings and bad blood, and a few other forums for the same thing. U gotta learn to take things in stride, always let it sit for awhile and allow yourself to "get over it" b4 u post and start a very petty e-fight for nothing.......just my humble observations, i have nothing but love and respect for the both of you:cool008:

bad blood? i got nothing against the guy at all. I don't like what he has done to his car, i think he could have a much cleaner car and have it look a million times better.

I also did not like the "overplayed" naming of "mods" he "came" up with.

I don't see a problem at all, i think his car is over done, nothing against him at all. he could sell his car tomorrow and id still say the same thing.

Best advice in the world is, you cant please everyone.

1slobalt12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wanna know a good piece of advice, works in the real world also not just the internet

if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all....

that way none of these stupid e-fights occur...

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
you wanna know a good piece of advice, works in the real world also not just the internet

if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all....

that way none of these stupid e-fights occur...

that's a bit arrogant in some senses........i mean, criticism from the right person in the right way is a positive thing sometimes but it's all about how you come across and on the internet u can say one thing and a person think u mean something completely different..........No offense Projekt but u were still a little harsh, you mean right but it came across kinda harsh.

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Best advice in the world is, you cant please everyone.

Hammer on the nail

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for their comments. I'm fine with projekt not liking my car. I never said It bothered me. I was talking about getting pulled over. But anyway, thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso