too ricey???

07MetallicSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt try and modify those bumpers, id just get something different alltogether to maybe help tie in the hood better

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:badger_1: :badger_1: :badger_1:
Not my style of hood at all.Looks like it belongs on a civic.Sorry :/

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do the mesh grills everywhere but paint them black so they dont stand out so much IMO that would look best

thats what i was thinking about doing.....but also painting the hood mesh black as well..

Not my style of hood at all.Looks like it belongs on a civic.

LMFAO....okay....i got it....noone likes the hood.....but the hood wasnt the question....

thanks for the inputs guys and gals...im probably going to replace the plastic grilles with black mesh...and even though 90% of ya'll will hate it, i'll keep you updated...:hands:

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, if you would have posted this on fail.net, you'd be flamed to your gloryhole and back.

true...but i dont relay care about the opinion of 98% of those a$$hats....

side note: i'm going to replace the LT bumpers with SS ones...of course then i'll get all the SS :gay: saying i'm trying to be like them...

Last edited:

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it'd be cheaper to just buy an aftermarket body kit, than to try and find all the SS body parts... just my opinion tho, it seems like unless u get them from a dealer, you'll be lookin around for awhile

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it'd be cheaper to just buy an aftermarket body kit, than to try and find all the SS body parts... just my opinion tho, it seems like unless u get them from a dealer, you'll be lookin around for awhile

i have my ways grasshopper :)

crateenginedepot.com

get any body part for an ss.

not a bad site at all....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie