What do you use to clean your balt..

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought and tried the swirl x, and its kinda ehh, i put it on and off before my wax, wax stayed on a week and after i took it off ( i apply and take off everything by hand, never really trusted buffers on my paint) i still have some swirls here and there...maybe the rest will come out if i use a power buffer?

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

i wash my car with a big brush and just find the cheapest car cleaning stuff and water it down then brush off all the stuff then dry it then every now and then wax it. 2 to maybe 3 times a year.

im not calling you out but i just dont get how the people who dont care what they use to clean with and hardly ever clean always end up having flawless paint in the end.

i got a few friends with black cars that take their shit to auto car washes and somehow make it out without a single swirl mark...its like a jedi mind trick or something :rofl:

i must learn it.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought and tried the swirl x, and its kinda ehh, i put it on and off before my wax, wax stayed on a week and after i took it off ( i apply and take off everything by hand, never really trusted buffers on my paint) i still have some swirls here and there...maybe the rest will come out if i use a power buffer?

I had to use all for of those products pictured, with a buffer to get results

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

im not calling you out but i just dont get how the people who dont care what they use to clean with and hardly ever clean always end up having flawless paint in the end.

i got a few friends with black cars that take their shit to auto car washes and somehow make it out without a single swirl mark...its like a jedi mind trick or something :rofl:

i must learn it.

beats me. i just don't get too worked up. i have friends who spend hours on there car and it almost seems the more time they spend on it your just wasting time. my dad always told me just wash ur car dry it off and it should only take u a max of 25min to wash it up and dry it. maybe 30min? then my dad uses some quick dry wax cleaner on his cars/trucks and it's pretty sweet. it's like puts a layer of wax on the car and u use it with a towel while ur drying the car. i've used it once on my car.

i personally think going all out spending big bucks to try to make it flawless is a waste. i drive my car daily and have had it for over 3 years now. to my standards and all my friends and other people i run into they all say how the hell do you keep your black car so clean. i am like just buy cheap products and stick that shit on there and ur done. then again i am a cheap person and that is why i have less than 2k into my car mod's wise. whatever works for you is all that matters. i wish certain people lived closer i'd like to get a hold of there car and clean it for them

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can do mine. mine would have flawless paint still, but senior trip 08 my dumb ass just had to have my car recleaned as soon as i got to panama city beach

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any/all Mothers products,Meguiars,Turtle wax and some Eagleone products, But Mothers has been my favorite.
Ignore the blackmagic products, im ashamed i own them, none of there stuff work, with the ezception of there wax is OK for headlights but thats it.
945a82fb.jpg

DSCF2683.jpg

HeadLightRestoration033.jpg

Shes NEVER dirty for more then a week at most lol ocd yes but i love my car.
stuff015.jpg

BRB Ive got a better collection ;)

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i prob got like 10 products in my snap on cabinet...but i only use the wax, special window cleaner, tuff stuff ( people cant keep their damn shoes on the floor mat) and quick detailer...when i had my cougar i went out and got some wheel cleaner ( idr what the name of it was it was a purple bottle) and the shit would make running spots on the rims and would not come off for weeks. after that i just use hot ass water and soap on my rims.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie