Where Can I Find A Wingless Trunk?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
find a junked trunk or someone trying to sell there trunk. i picked mine up for $80 bucks i think. some people sell them for $100 or around that. you buy it. then go to a custom shop or a body shop. get them to fill the trunk holes and key hole and shave it. cost me $300 to do that and get paint on it. so your looking at $400 maybe a little less where you are or maybe a little more.

IMG_2215copy.jpg

DSC05856.jpg

DSC05855.jpg

if you do that and just save up i am sure you will be the most happy. i'll eventually sell my wingless trunk and just go back to the stock with the mid-sized spoiler. i have a whole spare trunk with the mid-sized spoiler on it and lights. can be wingless one day and have a wing the next. lol

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I called a shop about 200 miles away from me and got quoted around 275 for everything.

My local shop will charge me 344 (raping)

Brand New trunks that I saw from a site cost around 400+. (Which is way to much)

I was trying to first find a whole separate wingless trunk, so if or when I want to go back with the wing, I just swap it.

I really don't want to swap because I want my wing, just in case.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i would say junk yard or someone who wants to trade for a wing

most the guys who have wingless and actually done right realize they look a tad different at least mine with no key hole and done right that it's not worth it to go back to a wing or don't want a wing and thats why they went wingless.

i'd sell my wingless black trunk down the road but prob for like $350. someone would buy it for sure. carbon fiber to me looks kinda crappy but also that's expensive as hell.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if ya got to spend money why not a carbon fibre trunk and paint it silver that will take care of a key hole to

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I called a shop about 200 miles away from me and got quoted around 275 for everything.

My local shop will charge me 344 (raping)

Brand New trunks that I saw from a site cost around 400+. (Which is way to much)

I was trying to first find a whole separate wingless trunk, so if or when I want to go back with the wing, I just swap it.

I really don't want to swap because I want my wing, just in case.

go to some shop and tell them a shop 200miles away said they would do it for $200 bucks. tell them your going to go there unless they can offer you the same price or $220 or something. i am good as hell at barganing. i talk people into giving me a lower price all the time. if i was on the market for a trunk i could prob get one or find one. lol pay me $20 bucks and i'll find you someone that will sell them a trunk to you for $80 bucks

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if ya got to spend money why not a carbon fibre trunk and paint it silver that will take care of a key hole to

why take a carbon fiber trunk then take the keyhole out. try to replace it with shit which nothing really sticks or works well with carbon fiber then paint over it. lol. sound stupid to me but whatever. i got my wingless shaved no key hole trunk and i am happy with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie