Where Can I Find A Wingless Trunk?

pitsnipe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vicredlowpro.jpg

take the wing off and 2 badges and you prob make an easy $60 bucks right there. at least i could. i am pretty good at selling and buying stuff. lol. i do it all the time but no one really knows because i don't go under the name of CBodnar on css.net anymore. lol

i bought the lower grillie for $32 bucks shipped i'll end up selling it for more. i bought avs headlight covers for $40 shipped to me and sold it for $70. lol. i am just good at this. it's all about making that money

any more pictures of the GTO in the back ground?

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bbeing silver it shouldnt be too hard to find, even if you see one in a parking lot or something leave a note on their car i have herad of a few people doing that... so far since I started looking I havent seen one orange wingless car anywhere for the fiance... or you could go cf (which is cheaper then oem) and either paint it or keep it

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i too am on the search for a wingless trunk lol not fun.

Yeah, it's not fun. No joke.

bbeing silver it shouldnt be too hard to find, even if you see one in a parking lot or something leave a note on their car i have herad of a few people doing that... so far since I started looking I havent seen one orange wingless car anywhere for the fiance... or you could go cf (which is cheaper then oem) and either paint it or keep it

:lol: I'm not that desperate but pretty much to that point.

From what I saw, CF trunks cost almost double to the amount of a factory trunk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais