Where Can I Find A Wingless Trunk?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
tlc trunk? it's used but in perfect condition. lol i am just trying to get $10 bucks out of this paypal from you. you'd get the trunk for $75 bucks shipped to you!

Tender loving care trunk. Something that needs work. lol

You have any pics, by any chance?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tender loving care trunk. Something that needs work. lol

You have any pics, by any chance?

vicredlowpro.jpg

take the wing off and 2 badges and you prob make an easy $60 bucks right there. at least i could. i am pretty good at selling and buying stuff. lol. i do it all the time but no one really knows because i don't go under the name of CBodnar on css.net anymore. lol

i bought the lower grillie for $32 bucks shipped i'll end up selling it for more. i bought avs headlight covers for $40 shipped to me and sold it for $70. lol. i am just good at this. it's all about making that money

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool thanks. Let me look through my current budget as of now and i'll let you know.

Would I have to pay shipping though?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks. Let me look through my current budget as of now and i'll let you know.

Would I have to pay shipping though?

if you send me $10 bucks paypal i'll give you the guys e-mail and he will send you the trunk for $75 SHIPPED!!!

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if you send me $10 bucks paypal i'll give you the guys e-mail and he will send you the trunk for $75 SHIPPED!!!

Two more questions :rofl:

Why is he willing to let go of a trunk, if he will not have anything to replace it with?

&

Why is he selling it for so cheap & so easily like this?

Last edited:

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two more questions :rofl:

Why is he willing to let go of a trunk, if he will not have anything to replace it with?

&

Why is he selling it for so cheap & so easily like this?

because he isn't lol. i made a mistake it was only for the wing. he made a mistake when typing it. fuuuuuu

lol. don't worry i am still searching. i found one for 100 + shipping. damn. lol my bad dude :rofl:

i'll find you one now for no charge. lol. damn i was about to buy that trunk myself and get it all done for you. i was like this guy must be nuts selling it for $75 shipped. hahahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson