Where Can I Find A Wingless Trunk?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
would weigh less but what eva, other than that i really dont see any cheap options other than what has already been stated

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just looking for reasonable options as of now.

Depends from where, though.

how about if i could get you one for $75 shipped. it wouldn't be silver but your going to strip down the paint if you get the holes filled and re-painted anyways. then toss me $10 bucks paypal?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it wingless?

has the low rise on it. if not i'll buy it then take the wing off for you. lol. you

this wing has the 3rd break light in it. 2 lights. everything. with low pro wing.

all you have to do is buy it. use a heat gun or blow dryer and take the 4 screws out inside the trunk then the wing comes off. just yank that shit off. u have a low pro wing that you could sell for $40-$50 bucks since it's in perfect condition.

you then have the trunk that needs the 4 holes filled and keyhole or w.e. u wanna do with that. you then sell the low pro wing for whatever u want or can get. you go to the body shop guy tell him u want the holes filled and painted silver. talk him down or call up like 5-6 bodyshops. tell them u have a trunk and what u want done and say another shop told u $250 can you go lower. then if he says yes i cna do $240 then go to the next shop tell them a guy told u $240 and keep shopping around till u get the lowest price. the economy is all fucked up man and i take huge advantage of it. even if it's not messed up i always do this.

all said and done you will have a pefect wingless trunk with all the lights in it already and you can still have your original trunk.

sound good or no?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it used or new?

I just don't want to buy a used, TLC trunk.

tlc trunk? it's used but in perfect condition. lol i am just trying to get $10 bucks out of this paypal from you. you'd get the trunk for $75 bucks shipped to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso