Castrol Edge Synthetic!

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well just changed my oil and we got Castrol Edge full synthetic.Claims better protection then there Syntec and Mobil 1.I use nothing but Syntec and am a die-hard Castrol nut hugger:D.Plus Autozone(my place of occupation) has a deal with 5 quarts and a Bosch oil filter for $29.99.My oil changes usually run $50-$60
so this was a killer deal.Any one else use this before.Its only been out for a couple of months now.:popcorn:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
0-W30?!?!?!?!?!?!.Really?Reason behind this please.Not flaming or hating but just interested in why you use this weight?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive always heard excellent thing about Castrols Syntec from the old folks that come in.
I tried Valvolines Synpower and it was drained out of my motor within 30 minutes of it being in.After I put that shit in the valvetrain made weird noises I didnt like so I put Syntec back in and she's running good.The Edge seems really good to so far.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Eh I tried Royal Purple.Not to impressed.One thing I liked was the oil was actually purple lol. I didn't know that till I tried it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso