failed inspection in dallas with tinted tails

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think you can leave the reverse lights, i dunno about the side markers though. nice job.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think you can leave the reverse lights, i dunno about the side markers though. nice job.

Hey thanks. I think there turning out pretty good. The only thing about the 800 grit is you have to wetsand it a lot as i think you can start with 600 for the top layer and then go to 800 and 2000. I need to find out if i need the side lights sanded too. I think it will look good with the lights red, the reverse black still. Im just going to play around with the idea. Its amazing how just sanding them off makes them look brand new again. So far i have $6 invested in sandpaper and my 45 minute time, lol.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im still wondering if i can leave my reserve lights painted. I finished both of the lights on each corner. Still wondering too about the running lights on the side of the bumper. i found this saying your only inspected on your outter 2 brake lights. Im wondering if this is true. This guy lives in austin, texas.

Well i just called speedy tires in alrington and they said all lights in back have to show red or they will fail me. THIS SUCKS.

Last edited:

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, you cant just come down to tyler and get it done

CAN YOU give me a definite place that will pass me though and i could make the drive tomorrow after work. I cant believe they still wont pass me. I so hate this state.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson