help

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well thats good, easy fix :D glad my night of puzzledness helped out :D
took steve and i all night and we did it to his car by accident too trying to figure out what was going on...we thought it was just somethign with all cobalts that night...mel told us we werent allowed to touch her car :lol:

but your still running rich? is vince running you on the stock lsj setup for injectors tuning wise?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well thats good, easy fix :D glad my night of puzzledness helped out :D
took steve and i all night and we did it to his car by accident too trying to figure out what was going on...we thought it was just somethign with all cobalts that night...mel told us we werent allowed to touch her car :lol:

but your still running rich? is vince running you on the stock lsj setup for injectors tuning wise?

Ahh good times :rofl: I felt like such an idiot the whole next day :lol:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The tune is written for stock pulley on 60's.But it runs so rich it looks like a deisel out the tailpipe lol.Doesnt wanna move either just floods out,we did get to hear some blower whine and that was nice,Ya I went over to his house and it took me a while to figure out but I saw the relay was out of place,

Fuckin tune time :)

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya now we have to wait for these slacker trifecta dealers,seriously whats the fucking point of these guys,I thought It was supposed to be convienient(sp) to have these guys around but its not,I can understand if there out of town but one said he was off sunday and we cant get ahold of him,now chris paid for a trifecta tune that sucks dick :/.Now I know when I order my tune it will be directly from trifecta and not through these " dealers"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso