How to install Cams (2.2 but works for any)

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but then again..it could also be to my solid engine mounts...alot of things play into my constant rocking...only while idling though

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont even use the AC...and if i do...its ussually when im on the frwy so i dont feel the difference. maybe i should try that next time and see what that feels like...lol

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad no cams for 07s

what you do is...buy the cams from an 05-06 and then take them to a machine shop and have them cut the sensor from your stock one...and press it onto your new cams...of course the new cams need to be cut..but they can do this...this is what i had before...i know it says my car is an 05...but i fucked my head up...and i got a really good deal on a 07 head that was fully built so i took it...and now...in order for me to get them to fit...i need to do some custom work....but i did have some stg 2 cams from comp cams...that were cut and the sensor was pressed on. now i dont even need the sensor...i just need them cut to fit

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not bad..cuz i still had not upgraded my tranny/motor mounts...after that..it was...a bit rougher...not too bad...but i sold them...they are floating around somewhere on the fail.net.....they went through 4 or 5 people before they got installed...they kept popping up every once in a while...and eventually someone installed them...so i dont know what happened to them. they are somewhere in the east coast now. but they were the only one of their kind...but its not hard to do. just cut the sensor from the stock one..and have the machine shop cut the cam and then press on the sensor...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso