LNF into a base model 2.2?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Totally plug and play dude, just make sure you take the black box, bcm and everything. like tom said, use the new lt/ls as a shell.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

this is going to be sooo awesome...and his insurance will say....cobalt ls.....hahahaha

:rofl: cheap!

bluecobalt99

Reaction score
are you buying the car back from the insurance company? Usually with financing a new vehicle they make it mandatory to have the gap coverage??

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine was an option. if insurance claims the car is totaled you're not getting anywhere near the motor though, maybe some easily accessible parts if you have it taken somewhere you know the owner. insurance companies want to scavenge too. you are going through your own policy i assume since it uh...sorta was your fault. that gravel truck will be going through yours as well. they're going to have a list of shops you can bring it to, and chances are you won't know them enough to even take like a shifter or something. i really hope it works out for you, i'm just laying down some facts here. if you don't fully own the car then the bank wants the insurance check and the insurance wants the totaled car.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie